Are you looking for a marketing compliance manager with experience in both marketing and regulatory affairs, and with a focus on the Nordic market?
I am an analytical chemist and a licensed biomedical analyst by the National Board of Health and Welfare, who has a life science background; mainly pharmaceuticals, medical devices and cosmetics. I have worked with digital marketing, quality assurance and regulatory affairs. I am also approved on Lif’s IMA course to work as an information and marketing manager at a pharmaceutical company in Sweden.
My speciality is that I have the skills to both create and review marketing and communication materials with a digital focus for pharmaceuticals (OTC), medical devices, biocides and cosmetics. In addition to reviewing according to current regulations, I can also take into account SEO (search engine optimization) and market communication.
Examples of tasks:
- Review new website according to current regulations
- Review and approve artworks
- Review and approve leaflets
- Check that advertisements in social media and podcasts for pharmaceuticals (OTC) comply with the regulations according to LER
- Update and maintain the technical documentation for medical devices
- Train marketing departments regarding regulatory affairs and which claims that may be used
- Translation of product information from English to Swedish
- Create page, content and campaigns on LinkedIn that comply with the regulations
- Review presentations for sales activities
- Set up webinars
Marketing & Communications Manager | Software company (IVDR) | 2022-
Responsible for the global marketing and communication of a listed software company with medical devices (CE-IVDR) under development. Management of press releases, webinars, newsletters, and responsible for contact with external communication agencies, follow-up and reporting to the CEO. Programs I use: Webex, UpSales, MFN, Drupal, Google Ads, Google Analytics and Photoshop.
Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs Nordic | Midsona Sverige | 2021-2022
I worked in the field of consumer Health in the Nordic region with pharma (OTC), medical devices (MDR), biocides and cosmetics. Relevant regulations and guidelines in Sweden, Norway and Denmark, reviewed and approved marketing materials (marketing compliance) and ensured that artworks complied with current legislation. Regulatory writing. I was involved in innovation processes and investigating complaints. Programs I used: InRiver (PIM) and Checkstation.
Analytical Chemist | Sever Pharma Solutions (QPharma) | 2021
Chemical analyses of raw materials and environmental control in the QC department according to GMP, e.g. TOC, Visual, IR, Wet Chemistry Methods and Titrations. Worked regularly with pharmacopoeias as well as anomalies, trends and OOS investigations. Use of programs such as Canea and Movex. English as a company language.
Chemist & Quality Assurance Manager| Scandinavian Hair Company | 2021
Product development in cosmetics and quality responsibility. Stability studies, CPNP registration including inspection of artworks, PIF structure, E-marking responsibility and complaint and deviation management. Programs such as Metics.
Senior Analyst | Repligen | 2019 – 2020
Both chemical and microbiological analyses with a focus on quality control according to GMP; HPLC, spectrophotometry, CFU, water sampling (environment), TOC, endotoxin, enterotoxin, visually with several analyses on in-process and end products as well as development. Work in LAF bench, review, deviations and analysis compilations. Daily improvements according to LEAN. Programs like Chemstation and Canea.
Self-employed | Digital Marketing & E-commerce | 2006-2019
* Founded e-commerce gravtest.se which sold fertility tests (medical devices) and related products. Advice to customers. One of the first online shops in Sweden to use Klarna. The shop was later sold to Danish competitors.
* Founded Hittabox.se, which is Sweden’s largest comparison
service for subscription boxes. Built the page myself (WordPress and WooCommerce).
* Full-time assignment as a professional fashion and beauty blogger at Amelia magazine at Bonnier Tidskrifter for several years.
* Provided for myself in affiliate marketing for several years.
* Consultancy in web, SEO, digital marketing and e-commerce.
* Co-author of a book about marketing.
* Writer at ehandelstips.se.
Education and Training
Marketing | 2018 | EFL Executive Education School of Economics in Lund
Advanced course in marketing, one semester. Grade VG both for the project (marketing plan for Tidningen Hallå!) and for the course as a whole.
Mathematical-Natural Science Programme | 1996-1999 | Lund University
· Main subjects: Chemistry (advanced courses in analytical chemistry and biochemistry) and molecular biology (advanced courses in microbiology and chemical ecology and ecotoxicology).
* Double degree
Licensed Biomedical Analyst | 2013 | Malmö School of Nursing
Courses & Continuing Education
IMA course | 2022 | Lif/Läkemedelsakademin
Passed the course in order to work as an information and marketing manager at pharmaceutical companies.
LinkedIn certificate SEO | 2022
Regulatory Affairs | 2022 | Atrium Copenhagen
Two-day course on the work of the regulatory department throughout the product life cycle of a drug – the entire life cycle from early clinical trials, EU procedures, the documentation required for application and regulatory legislation.
Management | KYH Malmö | 2016-2018
In the management team as a business representative at KYH Malmö for the 2-year vocational course Business Developer Digital Commerce.
Boosta din Business | 2015 | Ariton Förlag
Co-author of the marketing book Boost your Business. In my chapter I share my knowledge in influencer marketing.